The Senior Management of Fibrex Construction Group recognises the importance of occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental processes & procedures into the successful delivery of all its activities.
The Group’s ethos towards continuous improvement is founded upon our key principle of delivering ‘Safety, Quality and Performance’ this captures our commitment to reduce injuries, ill health, protect the environment and prevent pollution by means of ensuring a positive and responsible work culture throughout our employees, supply chain and all third parties participating in Group activities.
- Prevention of work related injuries, ill health and damage to equipment and environment.
- Identification and management of Occupational Safety and Health risk and Environmental Impacts of our activities.
- Compliance with HSE regulations and laws, OSHAD SF, ISO 14001:2015 & 45001:20018.
- Setting, monitoring and adherence to HSE targets.
- Enhancement of our employee health and wellbeing.
- Continuously improve our Health, Safety and environment performance through training, inspections, audits, regular reviews and implementing best practices.
To achieve this we shall:
- All employees have a responsibility to work safely and exercise HSE leadership in accordance with statutory and group requirements by identifying and preventing unsafe working practices
- Commit to educate and train all employees to a competent level to implement safe working systems and practices to carry out all our activities with a proper regard for the relevant statutory provisions and other appropriate standards required to reduce the likelihood of accidents, ill health cases and harm to people or the environment.
- To conduct all our operations and services in such a way as to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, that employees, others and the environment will not be exposed to risks or impacts as a result of our activities.
- Working with designers, consultants and our supply chain to reduce all risks through design and material selection.
- Ensuring that sufficient resources are provided to achieve compliance with this policy.
- Set and develop, implement, monitor and review this policy annually.
This policy will be communicated to all staff via internal memos and copies will be posted on all our noticeboards. Furthermore, it will be made available to members of the public via our website and on request. It is the responsibility of all the employees to become familiar and comply with this policy and all related documents.